Thursday, January 13, 2011

Follow up to the Aussie date attack, mate?

So while I had already written this guy off and deleted his number from my phone and consequently the whole event from my memory, he had not.  This afternoon I received a text message from said Aussie.  I laughed out loud.  So here you are, for your enjoyment and mine, a nice little text conversation:

Aussie Creeper:  "Hey, how's your week going?  Do you have any plans for tonight?"

Innocent little me:  Keep in mind this is after I laughed for about 3 hours
"Hey!  My week is going well, hope yours is too.  Sunday was nice, and you seem like a fun guy, but really not what I'm looking for right now.  If you ever get a group together for karaoke though, feel free to give me a call"

Aussie Creeper: "Sure, but can I ask what you thought I was looking for?  Or what you're looking for that you think i'm not?"

Innocent little me: "Well you made it seem like you were only interested in a hook up.  And while I'm not looking for anything serious right now, I'm not a hook up kind of girl."

Aussie Creeper: "Ha, I won't lie, that's about right.  Fair enough, take care."

Dude!  What the hell!  I was laughing so hard!  I guess its nice that he's honest, right?

3 comments:

  1. LOL! That guy sounds like a real winner. Don't delete his name from your phonebook. Instead, you need to type in Aussie Creeper in place of his name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Pls post more of these... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. did i mention i like the secret admirer count?
    very nice blog indeed!

    ReplyDelete